Disability Living Allowance Is Ending
The DLA is ending for people who were born after 8th April 1948 and are aged 16 and over.
Information is now available that aims to:
- Raise awareness that DLA is ending
- Make sure claimants know what they need to do next, and
- Ensure claimants can access the information they need to make a decision about claiming PIP before their DLA ends.
Information is available through:
- Online search advertising (when people search for key words relating to PIP and DLA ending)
- Digital advertising on Facebook
- DLA is ending advert shown via screens in GP surgeries and hospitals (running until 4 March), and
- Leaflets for community organisations.
Check out the 8 Page leaflet on ‘DLA is ending’ – It gives DLA claimants more information about DLA ending. It also includes information for claimants about deciding whether to claim Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
DLA is Ending – Leaflet
Should you wish to order your own leaflet:
Leaflets can be ordered by organisations that help and support DLA claimants. This leaflet is free of charge and available in packs of 25. You can order up to a maximum of 10 packs. Your order will be delivered in 5 to 7 days.
To order leaflets email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put ‘DLA/PIP leaflet order’ in the email subject box and provide the following details:
- Recipient’s name:
- Delivery address:
- A contact telephone number:
- Number of English leaflet packs required (code DLA/PIP 01)
- Number of Welsh leaflet packs required (code DLA/PIP 01W