- Are you passionate about supporting young people?
- Do you have experience of supporting young people with complex needs?
- Do you have the skills to help somebody move closer to paid work?
If yes to the above, this role could be for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who can empower and inspire others to make positive changes in their own lives.
As an Employment Coach you will be responsible for engaging young people with complex needs to get involved with the project.
You’ll get involved in community engagement, support young people through needs assessments, help them work on action plans, provide one-to-one support, guidance, encouragement, inspiration, and any other support needed to help those young people to move into work.
You’ll need to be able to work closely with other team members, and network with other projects and services to ensure the young people you work with are supported to access all the different sources of help and development available to them.
Furthermore, you will need to be really well organised, with top class communication skills & believe in the potential of young people. IT & meticulous reporting skills are also a must.
There are 3 roles available, which are fully funded by the Big Lottery Fund programme.
37 hours a week – £22,000 per annum
3 Vacancies available at:
- Lichfield (main base) with travel
- Cannock (main base) with travel
- Newcastle-under-Lyme (main base) with travel
For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Timon on 01543 301140
Closing date: Monday 24 August 2015 at 9am
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 2 September 2015
- The person appointed will require an enhanced DBS check
- Secondments will be considered.