Jobs & Opportunities
On our Talent Match Staffordshire Jobs and Opportunities page you will have access to the latest jobs within Staffordshire as well as placements for work experience and links to volunteering opportunities.
Remember, if you are aged 18-24 years, have been out of work, training or education for over 12 months and live in the area of Lichfield or Cannock, then you already qualify for free support to help you get into work – all you need to do is contact us at Talent Match Staffordshire and we will be happy to provide you with a dedicated mentor, training and support to help you ace that job interview.
One more thing! Don’t ignore opportunities for work placements or volunteering! You may be giving your time for free, but in return you will gain:
– Experience, experience, experience (something that every employer values)
– New skills and abilities
– An enhanced CV
– References for potential future employers
– A chance to test out a new career
– An opportunity to give back and make a difference
– Increased confidence
– Out of pocket expenses (expense policies differ with each organisation, be sure to check before you commence your placement).
If you would like to volunteer, gain a work placement or apply for a job but you haven’t seen anything here that you would like to do, then please contact us. We have new opportunities coming in all the time and would be happy to discuss these with you.
For more information about volunteering at Talent Match Staffordshire please visit the Youth Action Team page.