Join the youth action team
Our Youth Action Team members are the heart and soul of the Talent Match Staffordshire project. Armed with a Talent Match hoodie, a slice of pizza and a desire to get things done, these willing volunteers meet together in their local areas and take some time to consider how the project is doing. Some of the examples of the work that they are involved in is; how Talent Match Staffordshire uses social media, sharing good and bad experiences so we know what works and what to avoid, deciding what organisations and businesses we should partner with and writing articles for the website and newsletters (check them out here).
So if you are considering becoming a Youth Action Team Member, just think of the benefits:
- Actively supporting a worthwhile project to succeed
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping young people to find work and by extension improve lives and communities
- Gain insider experience to the world of business and project management
- Expand your CV with new skills and experiences
- Meet like-minded young adults and new friends
- Attend social events and fun team building days
- Increase your own confidence and skills
- Access to free training and work experience
We could go on! But don’t take our word for it. Try out one meeting and see what you think. Just drop us an email, text or call and we will let you know when and where your next YAT meeting will be taking place.