NEW Business Administration Apprentice Vacancy
- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your administration skills?
- Do you have a passion for marketing and/or event planning?
- Would you like a unique opportunity to work for a project which supports young people into employment?
If yes to the above, this role could be for you!
This is an excellent Apprenticeship vacancy for someone looking to start a career in business administration.
Working towards a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship, you’ll have a great opportunity to be part of the Talent Match team and contribute to the success of the project: supporting 18-24 years olds who have been out of education, employment and training for more than 12 months into paid employment or enterprise.
As an Apprentice you will be developing your skills in record keeping, data input, developing promotional materials, event planning, attending meetings and taking minutes.
You’ll have the chance to get involved with our Youth Action Team and attend a variety of events such as our annual conference.
You’ll need to be able to work closely with other team members, and have a positive work ethic.
- 37 hours per week for 12 months
- National Minimum Wage
- Based in Lichfield, Staffordshire
The project is fully funded by the Big Lottery Fund programme. Talent Match Staffordshire is aimed at increasing the employment prospects of 18 – 24 year olds in Lichfield & Cannock. For more information please visit www.talentmatchstaffs.org.uk
- For an application pack, email email@example.com or call Joanne on 01543 30 11 40
- Closing date: Tuesday 5 December 2017 at 9am
- Interviews will be held on: Friday 15 December 2017
The person appointed will require an enhanced DBS check