NEW Volunteer Mentor Vacancies
- Can you give a little time to make a BIG difference?
- Do you wish to inspire and motivate young people to get more out of life?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to provide mentoring help and support to 18-24 year olds in the Lichfield and Cannock Districts, who are on their journey towards getting a job.
Skills and qualities required:
- Be a good listener.
- Ability to talk to and relate to young people.
- Mentoring skills would be an advantage, but not essential.
Benefits of volunteering:
- A chance to make a real difference.
- Full training provided.
- Ongoing support from Talent Match Coaches and Team Leader.
- Opportunity to develop new skills.
- Looks great on your CV.
If you think you have the above qualities and can spare a couple of hours a week to volunteer as a Mentor, we would love to hear from you.
- For further information or an application form please contact Jason Wright on 01543 301148 or firstname.lastname@example.org