The Prince’s Trust Team Programme
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme Starts 30th January 2017 at Stafford Fire Station
0DD, Beaconside, Stafford ST18
Are you aged 16-25 and looking for a challenge that will develop your skills and potential?
Team is a 12-week personal development course with The Prince’s Trust, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
How does it help?
More than 70% of unemployed participants go on to jobs, training or education within three months of completing.
During the 12 weeks you will:
- Uncover your hidden talents
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Develop team-working and communication skills and more!
How does it work?
You will join a team of up to 15 participants, and during the 12 week programme:
- Spend a week away at a residential activity centre
- Undertake a project based in their local community
- Complete a work placement
- Participate in a team challenge, involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation where you’ll share your experiences
- The Fire Service also support the young person by purchasing their provisional license, give them access to the theory test and offer a number of driving lessons throughout the 12 weeks, all free of charge.
Sign up here: www.staffordshirefire.gov.uk