Project Officer Vacancy
Talent Match Staffordshire is a Big Lottery Funded project aimed at helping 18-24 year olds in the Staffordshire area, facing multiple barriers, on their journey to employment.
Talent Match provides a catalyst for long term change in how young people are viewed and supported, through greater understanding of their issues and barriers along with their talent and potential to succeed.
With a fresh, innovative and tailored approach, Talent Match Staffordshire inspires young people to believe in themselves and to achieve their goals.
We are looking for a Project Officer who cares about changing lives and making a difference!
- 37 hours per week
- £24,500 – 26,000 per annum
- Main base: Mansell House, Lichfield
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2018
This role involves assisting the Project Manager in the delivery of Talent Match Staffordshire, in line with our theory of change. This includes;
- Project monitoring and evaluation.
- Reporting on Project progress.
- Procurement of services.
- Engagement strategy.
- Marketing and promotions.
- Project business and sustainability activity.
- Day to day Project activity.
For an application pack, please complete the application form (CV’s not accepted):
- Closing date: 10am Monday, 3 April 2017
- Interview date: Tuesday, 11 April 2017