NEW Talent Coach Vacancy
We are recruiting for a new Talent Coach!
37 hours a week – £23,000 per annum
Or 2 x job share roles (18 ½ hours per week) will be considered – £23,000 pro rata
Secondments will be considered.
Lichfield (main base) with travel.
- Are you passionate about supporting young people?
- Do you have experience of coaching young people with complex needs?
- Do you have the skills to help somebody move closer to paid work?
Sounds like you? This role could be for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individual(s) who can empower and inspire others to make positive changes in their own lives.
As a Talent Coach you will be responsible for engaging young people with complex needs to get involved with the project.
You’ll get involved in community engagement, support young people through needs assessments, develop action plans, provide one-to-one coaching, guidance, encouragement, inspiration, and any other assistance needed to help those young people to move into work.
You’ll need to be able to work closely with other team members, and network with projects and services to ensure the young people on your case load are supported to access a variety of additional professional agencies.
Furthermore, you will need to be really well organised, with top class communication skills & believe in the potential of young people. IT & meticulous reporting skills are also a must.
Closing date: Monday 14 November 2016 at 9am
Please send completed application forms to: Joanne@talentmatchstaffs.org.uk
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 23 November 2016
- Application form: Support Staffordshire Application Form – TMS Talent Coach
- Job Description & Person Specification: 150401 JD and PS Talent Coach TS
- Standard Terms & Conditions of Employment: 150312 Support Staffordshire Standard Terms and Conditions of Employment Summary GJ
- Support Staffordshire Ethos & Values: 160701 Our Ethos and Values on a page GJ
The role is fully funded by the Big Lottery Fund programme.