NEW Talent Coach Vacancy
- Are you passionate about supporting young people?
- Do you have experience of coaching young people with complex needs?
- Do you have the skills to help somebody move closer to paid work?
If yes to the above, this role could be for you!
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individual(s) who can empower and inspire others to make positive changes in their own lives.
As a Talent Coach you will be responsible for engaging young people with complex needs to get involved with the Project.
You’ll get involved in community engagement, support young people through needs assessments, develop action plans, provide one-to-one coaching, guidance, encouragement, inspiration, and any other assistance needed to help those young people to move into work.
You’ll need to be able to work closely with other team members, and network with projects and services, to ensure the young people on your case load are supported to access a variety of additional professional agencies.
Furthermore, you will need to be really well organised, with top class communication skills and believe in the potential of young people. IT and meticulous reporting skills are also a must.
- 37 hours per week – £23,000 per annum
- Or 2 x job share roles (18 ½ hours per week) will be considered – £23,000 pro rata
- Fixed Term Contract until December 2018
- Lichfield (main base) with travel
The role is fully funded by the Big Lottery Fund programme. Talent Match Staffordshire is aimed at increasing the employment prospects of 18 – 24 year olds in Lichfield & Cannock. For more information please visit www.talentmatchstaffs.org.uk
- For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanne on 01543 301140
- Closing date: Tuesday 5 December 2017 at 9am
- Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 19 December 2017
The person appointed will require an enhanced DBS check