Terms & Conditions/Privacy
LDCVS is committed to ensuring that we take reasonable steps to protect your privacy.
We may ask you for information to help publicise your event or activity or because you have requested information from us.
This may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- we need to provide reports and information to our funders that we are meeting the objectives of the organisation
- to improve our products and services.
- To send news letters about events and services using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- Remembering settings and information (like the names of services you’ve searched for) so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
- Cookies do not identify you personally.
Our website uses session cookies which are cookies that are required for the smooth running of the site and are removed when the user finishes a session. You can restrict or block cookies set by our website and others by changing the settings in your browser. Doing this however, may impact the way our website works for you in the future.
Visit About cookies to find out more about restricting or blocking cookies in different browsers. You can also learn more about cookies at DirectGov.
Terms of website use
The information provided on this site is provided for general information purposes only and does not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without prior permission.
Please acknowledge LDCVS if you use our content.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Links from our site
Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please use the contact form